Google+ Followers

Monday, July 15, 2013

INTERVIEW / Insanely Drawn By Dani Morgan Blog Tour

Welcome to the blog tour of Insanely Drawn! This amazing debut novel is being published through Moon Rose Publishing  on the 15th July 2013, and is one worth picking up. A psychological thriller with a paranormal twist, we guarantee you won’t be able to put this one down! Scroll down to find out more, and get ready to add this to your summer reading!




The Blurb!

Your first job out of college. It’s supposed to be a stepping stone or a transitional job, not the single defining decision that will alter the course of your entire life.  Sienna Kennedy never signed on for the craziness, danger and even love that her new job thrust into her world.
But she didn’t run either.
Assigned to a maximum security floor of Western State Hospital for the mentally ill, the last thing she expected to encounter was a reminder of her past.
Cade Collins’ animal magnetism draws her into an unseen world filled with creatures from her wildest imagination. Discovering his story, as well as the very institution in which she works, becomes her obsession. Her every waking moment is consumed with unearthing a way to free the man that has stolen her heart, body and mind.
The secrets Sienna finds will free them of their bonds…or lead them to their doom.  Fate flung the two destined souls together, but how can any love survive in such a demented place, filled with peril and danger?




 Interview

     How would you describe your book in five words?
Twisted, unexpected, roller coaster ride.
How did you come up with the idea for this novel?
A dream, a very, very crazy dream.
Do you have anything to help with inspiration as you write, music, etc?  
I love music and every story I write comes with a playlist.
Tell us a little more about the characters. Will we love them, hate them?
 I hope you love Sienna, Cade and Brandon because they are good people at their core. But nothing would please me more if you hated both of the Drs. Montgomery.  I had such fun added truly evil elements into their characters.
Why did you decide to start writing? 
It’s something I always did. But why I went back to writing was trying to fill my time after a divorce.
What do you love most about writing?
I love seeing the ideas in my head on paper.
What one thing would surprise us most about you?
 I hate 99% of chick flicks!
Do you have any interesting or unusual hobbies?
 Hmmm, nothing unusual. Travel, photography, watching horrible  (and I mean horrible)  slasher and horror movies.
If your book was made into a movie, who would play the main characters?  
Mila Kunis and  Steven Strait (god the guy was hot in the covenant)








Did you choose the genre you would write in, or did it choose you?  
I have yet to really commit to a genre. I tend to like to try everything once...
If you could ever have one meal again, what would it be?
 Lobster bisque and seared scallops from a hotel in Chicago, IL.  It was like heaven.

Which authors have been the biggest influence on your writing?
Anne Rice and Stephen King are the two biggest.  George RR Martin in that I will kill anyone.
And who has been your biggest influence outside of writing?
 Sounds like a cop out answer but it’s true... my parents.
Do you have any advice for other would-be-authors?
 It talks a lot of time and commitment so you have to make writing a priority.
What’s next on the agenda for your writing?
I’m writing a paranormal erotica series with  a touch of BDSM and also  an adult contempory sports themed eroitica series. 

More About The Author


I was always the girl who spent most of her life living in her head, even at an early age. My made up worlds were so much more interesting than real life. In them, anything was possible. I could be a reckless archaeologist digging up a mummy who came to life, terrorize a medieval village by drinking all their blood, start an intergalactic war between rival planets, or ride a wild stallion with a hunky Native brave clad only in a breech cloth, all within the course of a weekend.

Life didn’t stay simple. I had to grow up, get a job, became a wife and mother and put all my dreams on hold. After a change in my life, I found myself a single mom who had plenty of time to fall back into the land of make believe.

One night I opened up my computer and soon several novels were penned. Now I have embarked on a journey to become the person I always envisioned myself to be, an author, sharing my crazy ideas with the world.

Links For The Author

 Blog


Links For The Book