Google+ Followers

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

CHARACTER INTERVIEW / Blood Moon By K.B. Miller

Blood Moon

By K.B. Miller




Blurb

The Vampires have declared war on the Moon Coven ...

You would think that would be Leeny Moon’s biggest trouble this time around, but two jealous guys make the horde of hungry vampires gunning for the powerful witch seem like a day at the park.

Leeny has embraced her birthright. She is next in line to lead the coveted Moon coven. Out of fear of history repeating itself, Leeny made her first kill, and for the last three years her sole mission has been to drive the vampires out of Ireland. With the help of neighboring covens she is not alone in her pursuit.

However, the close friendship developing between Finn O’Donnell and Leeny is causing a problem in her budding relationship with Seamus McNamara.

The future is up in the air as the creatures from her nightmares invade the tiny fishing town of Galway Bay, Ireland ... again. The revenge they seek is simple─Leeny’s blood. Who will survive the war on this Blood Moon?

Interview with Leeny Moon


What is your name?
 Aileen Fionna Moon

Why were you given that name?
 I was named after different witches in my family.

Is there a nickname you’re known by? Do you prefer it?
Yes. Leeny. I don’t mind it.

What is your birth date and current age?
October 31, 1931 and I’m nineteen

What is your hair color and style, eye color, and skin tone?
My hair is Brown. My eyes are Blue. My skin is pale.

Who are your parents?
Rose Moon and Declan Burks

Do you have any siblings? If so, what are their names and ages?
Yes, I do. Colleen, 18 and Isadora, 5

What are you the most hopeless at?
Cooking. I have burned water!

Do you belong to a religious group? 
Umm... I’m a witch.

Is your family currently close?
We are extremely close. It’s important as witches to keep our secret.

What is your relationship status at the start of the story?
Dating Seamus

Do you have any irrational fears?
 I don’t know if it’s irrational, but I fear being alone.

What is your worst habit?
 Jumping into situations without thinking them through first.

How would you treat yourself if you came down with the flu?
Ginger, garlic and chicken broth.

What is your most cherished possession?
 The crossbow my father gave me when I was 16.

How do you feel about being the center of attention?
 I hate it. There’s something to be said for modesty.

What makes you blush?
 Great Goddess! Just about everything!

Have you undergone any dramatic physical transformations in your life?
Several. But, what I’ve just been through has shaped me forever.

What would you like your life to look like in twenty years?
 I hope that I’m still alive and that my family is well.

What crisis are you facing at the start of the story?
The vampires have returned and they want a war ...

How would you define ‘power’?
 I’m witch. Therefore, the elements are at my disposal. However... I’m pretty handy with a bow.

What would you never do, no matter the price?
I would never allow a vampire to feed from me.

How hard is it to for you admit when you’re wrong?
 Hard. I’m very strong willed.

What was the most defining moment of your life at the start of the story?
Realizing that boys can be jealous of me!

How would you define the word ‘love’?
 Family.



Author Bio

I'm a full-time writer, wife, and mother. Which basically means there's always a surplus of pencils lost somewhere in my hair, I usually have some place to be (I'm always late), I have a bad habit of calling family and friends random character's names (from my books), I talk to myself because no one else listens to me, and I can throw together a mean dinner for 8 with only 10 minutes notice and four ingredients in the pantry, LOL.
If you can't find me on the sidelines of my sons' football games, online, cooking, cleaning, shopping, at the local coffee joint or on the phone wandering aimlessly throughout my house then I've probably hidden myself in my "bat-cave" to write.
I have a positive attitude, and absolute fun-loving approach to life. That makes it easy for the voices in my head to take over on a regular basis providing endless hours of entertainment for my pleasure, and hopefully yours.

Random facts about me:
~My favorite color is pink
~I have a Bishon Frise puppy named Cullen Edward
~My favorite music is hip-hop
~I have a severe addiction to coffee. So much so, that those in my inner circle refuse to speak to me before caffeine O'clock! True Story

Enjoy the ride.
~K.B. xoxo


Stalker Links