Google+ Followers

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wunder -A Semi Zombie Erotic Treat- by AR Von / Review


Wunder
By AR Von


Print Length: 19 pages

Synopsis

Wunder isn’t your average girl, in fact, she isn’t even an average human. In a world once ravaged by Zombies, she was born amidst the chaos.
Where can a girl like her find the man of her delicious dreams? She has an idea and it leads her to the hottest new club in town, where she finds what’s been missing in her life.
Pete has his own secrets to tell, and when they come together, another story unfolds while the sparks fly.

“I think you will enjoy this different take on zombies and will be looking for the next installment. ”
Juanita Blau  |  6 reviewers made a similar statement

“As a short, this is a tease, but provides an engaging glimpse into a character that is cleverly snarky and fun to read about. ”
Gaele  |  5 reviewers made a similar statement

“A unique and sexy short, Wunder offers a twist on the "typical" post-apocalyptic zombie story. ”
Gillian Pemberton  |  4 reviewers made a similar statement

Review by


Zombie's & Erotica....not something you would typically say "oooooh, I want to read that", but it isn't what you think. This book is short, yes, but it is introducing you to Wunder with some spiciness to it. There isn't to much I can say with out giving anything away. However I will say it caught me and drew me in to where I am actually looking forward to the upcoming books to this series. I am not a zombie fan...Yeah, yeah...I know, sorry Walking Dead fans, but not usually my thing. This story however may just be what I needed to "see the dead", lol.
AR is planning three more books to this series and I will be eagerly waiting to get my hands on them.
Only complaint....I would have liked a little more back story on Wunder before the heat starts to rise.



Excerpt

I’m swaying on my feet, looking into his eyes—at a loss for words. Finally, I find my voice. “Please.”
He takes my mouth with such fervor, my heart pounds harder than after I’ve just run for miles. My legs now feel like over cooked noodles. He holds me tighter while exploring every nook and cranny of my mouth and I answer with the same exploration. He’s making silent promises while grinding his hard length against my body. I bravely slide my hand from around his neck, down between us, past his chest to cup him through his tight jeans.
He groans into my mouth and slowly pulls back to gaze at me questionably, “Wunder?”
My eyes are still at half-mast, drooping as if they would close on their own accord. I gave his jean encased cock a firm squeeze, ‘Yes’ in answer to his question.
He takes my hand, tugging it as he walked toward the back of the club.
I go willingly. Oh—and how I go willingly!


About the Author

A.R. is a mother of two entertaining teen boys (as well as a lovely fawn Chihuahua, whom she considers her furry daughter.) She’s also a wife to a delightfully handsome and amazingly funny man-beast. She’s an avid reader of many genres which include (but are not limited to) erotica, paranormal, ménage, fantasy, YA, historical and some western (she has to have a hot cowboy, or two, here and there). She also loves to exercise, listen to music, hike, cook, dance and write. She writes to free her mind of its constant wondering and loves the fact she can share it with readers that have the same passion for a great story.
She also loves to hear from her reader’s and chat away, so feel free to reach out to her any time.
She also loves to review and is a contributor to http://www.romancebookjunkies.com/ & http://satinsheetsromance.blogspot.com/


Author Links