Google+ Followers

Saturday, February 23, 2013




I'm not quite sure where this addiction started. Yes, I am a romantic. I love reading a heart throbbing  toe curling, leaves you swooning romance novel. But. It's far more swooning when it's a romance between a Werewolf, Vampire, Witch, Zombie etc, etc and a gal or guy.

 

Book Nerd Confession # 6, I have a <3 on ;) for Paranormal Romance :).


Awww, my first Vampire love. I was 13 and had major crush on Barnabus Collins (Ben Cross). I watched Dark Shadows habitually and cried real tears of sorrow when NBC canceled the show.





And Sam from Maggie Stiefvater's Wolves of Mercy Falls, really had me wanting a werewolf mate of mine own. Sam... *sighs*



The Hush Hush Saga by Becca Fitzpatrick, makes believe in Angels. Well, at least really hot fallen angels like Patch. Btw: I have Drew Doyon on FB (he's the cover model for Hush Hush). Uh yeaaaaaa, I have an addiction.


So in honor of my Paranormal addiction, I interviewed Paranormal Romance author G.E. Stills. I actually featured him on my very spankin first blog post. He's a great friend, amazing writer and I love his cheeky personality.



             Did I mention that he shared some of his playlist songs *yay* and the link to his Amazon page where you can purchase his books. Yes G.E. is just that awesome :)  

 




     







 

1. What inspired you become a Paranormal Romance writer?

 

I've always enjoyed reading paranormal and science fiction stories so I guess it makes sense that is what I write. As for romance… well I like to see a couple or ménage no matter the sexual makeup, show their love for each other. It seems in today's reality it is often lacking so maybe my stories provide an escape or a vision of what might have been.


2. Which Paranormal do you like to write about the most?

Witches and vampires.


3. Zombies... Love em or hate em?

Hate.

4. Do you have a music preferance when writing?

It depends on what type of scene I'm working on. Slow and romantic, for love scenes, fast and loud for action scenes. I like many different types of music. Classical, soft rock, hard rock, country it just depends on my mood and the scene I'm writing.


5. Could we post your playlist?

One of them



Another.